If you are planning to visit sunnier places this summer, now is the time to get stocking up on beach babe beauty and tropical essentials – and we are not just talking sun screens here. Don’t go carrying a vanity of many bottles and compacts, as we have rounded up the best of summer beauty to bring you the ultimate list of products you NEED to have in your purse.Here are the list of Top 5 Must Have Products in Your Purse This Summer:
- BB Cream: BB creams are moisturising and provide sheer coverage. In summer I like to switch up my foundations and go for a lighter option like this one and let my new skin shine through. It provides that ‘I’m wearing makeup but don’t want to look like I am’ appearance. Its formula helps to minimize the appearance of pores, evens out skin tone, mattifies, soothes, smoothes and controls shine all day long. And with SPF 25 it helps to protect your skin from damaging UV rays.
- Waterproof Mascara: Mascara is must have in daily routine makeup of any girl. I like to wear it every day. Even on ‘makeup-free days’. A little hint of Mascara helps to make eyes stand out. Rimmel London Max Volume Flash Mascara is Water Resistant and splash proof, so gone are the days where your head has to remain above the water’s surface. So, go on, beat the heat and pretend you’re a mermaid splashing in the waves.
- Tinted Lip Balm: Tinted Lip Balms are best during summer as they give us natural looking hint of color as well as moisturise lips during hot winds. Burts Bees has quite a wide range of tinted lip balms. They are non greasy and 100% natural.
- Lip Tints :.One of the easiest ways to incorporate colour into your spring/summer look is with a lovely new liptint. There are so many shades to choose from in New York Color Lipfinity Liptint. The big shades for this season are red and pink, but if you aren’t comfortable going for an solid shade of lipstick in that colour family, then I suggest starting with a gloss like Rimmel London’ Stay Glossy Pop your Pink shade or lightly dabbing on your lipstick and using it more like a stain. Or make it really easy and try one of the newest options taking over the market, the chubby stick balm + stain. It is kind of a big crayon that gives great colour in a moisturizing stain and the best part is it is real easy to use. Tons of companies have added them to their line-up like Clinique, Revlon and one of my favourite got to be lately is from Rimmel London. Their Colour Rush intense colour balm is super pigmented but very comfortable to wear and really lasts!
- Sunscreen: With summer on the way, it’s important to choose the right sunscreen to protect yourself from sunburns and harmful UV rays. However, it is a bit difficult to tell which brand to pick. There are so many different sunscreens in the market that it can be tough to choose, especially since many brands do not offer full spectrum protection. My favourite is RoC Soleil Protexion+ Facial Sun Cream SPF50+. It’s a combination of high performance sun filters block 95% of UVA and UVB rays. Also contains Hyaluronic Acid, an efficient thirst quenching molecule that helps your skin to attract the water it needs to remain hydrated. Leaves a delicate velvet softness that is non-sticky, greasy and penetrates quickly with SPF50.